Greta Investments Ltd in UK is the parent company of Global Metcorp Ltd.
Global Metcorp Ltd has traded in excess of 1.3 m tonnes in year 2015 for second consecutive year.
* Global Metcorp Limited - Ferrous and Steel Metal Scrap Trading (UK)
* Global Metcorp LLC - Ferrous Metal Scrap Trading (USA)
Non Ferrous Metals
* Ardour World Limited - Non Ferrous Metal Scrap Trading (UK)
* Ardour World (H.K.) Limited - Non Ferrous Metal Scrap Trading (Hong Kong)
Ardour companies are related by virtue of common share holder.
The Group has expanded its wings globally having its Head Office in UK since early 2001 with branch offices at USA, Singapore and Hong Kong. Within the Group companies, the Group enjoys more than 40 professionals specialised in their individual departments i.e. Procurement and disposal of material, shipping & logistic, documentation, administration, finance and public relations.
Furthermore, the group has well reputed and immense experienced associates and agents worldwide including Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, China, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Japan, New Zeland, Pakistan, South Africa, South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, UAE and Vietnam. It is a matter of pride for the group to enjoy a sizable share in export market for all kind of scrap metal gaining current year’s total export in excess of 1 Million Metric Tonnes.
Since its inception in 2001, the group is continuously enjoying support from its loyal employees, customers and associates worldwide adding value to its unbeatable reputation maintained for many years in this industry. As a result of its reputation, the group has maintained it’s preferential position as foremost supplier amongst healthy buyers and blue chip corporate companies worldwide.
The Group Companies namely Ardour World Limited and Global Metcorp Limited both enjoy prestigious Accredited Registration.
We are members of:
- ISO 9001
- The Sunday Times International Track 200 Award. (For Britain's Private Companies with fastest growing International Sales)
- BIR (Bureau of International Recycling)
- ISRI (Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, Inc.)